Many new customers find it interesting to pack already manufactured goods as a first step before producing their own medicines. Here are the reasons why Polypharma is against it:
- From a pharmaceutical point of view, production and packaging in a GMP-compliant production line is the highest priority for the quality of the pharmaceuticals
- Only with self-produced goods can you be 100% sure of the quality of the finished product
- If the manufacturing process and subsequent packaging is interrupted, GMP-compliant goods cannot be guaranteed.
- If finished pharmaceuticals are not packaged immediately after production, there is always the risk that they will be affected by fluctuations in humidity and temperature.
- Bulk pharmaceuticals can be damaged during transport, resulting in a high level of loss of goods.
- If you want to register bulk goods under your own name, you need a complete dossier, as well as all documentation of the active ingredient for registration with the local authority. It is questionable whether all necessary documentation can be obtained from the bulk producer.
Therefore, we recommend directly to produce your own production. If you would like further advice on this, please feel free to contact us.