Polypharma has developed a Sodium hyaluronate 0.3% serum. Sodium hyaluronate, as hyaluronic acid, is a natural component of the skin and is used to smooth and tighten the skin, as well as to moisturise it.
Next April Polypharma will have its 30th anniversary.
Much has been achieved during this period: development of a comprehensive portfolio of human medicines, expansion of the generic portfolio to include veterinary medicine, support for the construction of local production facilities.
If you are interested in learning more about our corporate history, please consult our Milestones.
The most important objective since the company was founded remains:
To encourage local production in order to reduce drug imports in the MENA, East and West Africa regions and to combat counterfeiting
The technical dossiers for Betamethasone dipropionate 0.05% lotion and Betamethasone dipropionate cream have been completed by Polypharma. This glucocorticoid is used to treat dermatitis, eczema and psoriasis.
Our new website is online. Chlick for more: www.polypharma.de/en
Polypharma is now the representative of a Tunisian API manufacturer for:
- Glimepiride (micronised)
If you are interested, send us a message by using our contact form or get in touch with us at: info[at]polypharma.de
Polypharma has developed a Terbinafine hydrochloride 1% spray solution for topical application. Terbinafine is an antifungal agent and the most commonly used treatment for skin and foot fungal infections.
Many new customers find it interesting to pack already manufactured goods as a first step before producing their own medicines. Here are the reasons why Polypharma is against it:
- From a pharmaceutical point of view, production and packaging in a GMP-compliant production line is the highest priority for the quality of the pharmaceuticals
- Only with self-produced goods can you be 100% sure of the quality of the finished product
- If the manufacturing process and subsequent packaging is interrupted, GMP-compliant goods cannot be guaranteed.
- If finished pharmaceuticals are not packaged immediately after production, there is always the risk that they will be affected by fluctuations in humidity and temperature.
- Bulk pharmaceuticals can be damaged during transport, resulting in a high level of loss of goods.
- If you want to register bulk goods under your own name, you need a complete dossier, as well as all documentation of the active ingredient for registration with the local authority. It is questionable whether all necessary documentation can be obtained from the bulk producer.
Therefore, we recommend directly to produce your own production. If you would like further advice on this, please feel free to contact us.
The CPhI trade fair planned for Milan in October 2020 was postponed to 2021 due to the COVID-19 pandemic. We would still like to keep in touch with you and invite you to participate in meetings via videoconference.
Polypharma has completed the preparation of a technical dossier for a gel based on 1% diethylamine diclofenac. Diclofenac diethylamine has an analgesic, anti-inflammatory and refreshing effect. It can be used to treat sports injuries, sunburn and arthritis.
With this ointment Polypharma is also expanding its portfolio of dermatology products. A product extremely effective for the external treatment of psoriasis. This D3 derivative disrupts the growth and proliferation of keratinocytes and improves the disturbed cell separation.